Fresh Fiction Box 👌, I got last month. I will not get one for this month. 😥 but oh well.
1.. One Week to the Wedding 💒 by Olivia Miles #oliviamiles
2. DatingYouHatingYou by Christina Lauren #ChristinaLauren
3. Freedom’s Price by Christine Johnson #ChristineJohnson
4.Blue Hollow Falls by Donna Kauffman #DonnaKauffman
5. Run To Ground by Katie Ruggle #KatieRuggle
Got this book earlier today 📕 the title and description are what caught my eye 👀
Close Encounters of the Sexy Kind by Karen Kelley
Beam Me Up, Hottie. . . Sex with the perfect man is overrated, especially if your Mr. Perfect is a robot, and you know there’s something better out there. Can Mala help it if “out there” is way out there? Her grandmother, an intergalactic traveler, left a diary behind describing the exceptional lovemaking talents of Earth men. So Mala decides to head for Earth and see what the fuss is about. . . When the local conspiracy theorist insists he’s seen a UFO land out near Devil’s Bend, Sheriff Mason McKinley rides out to investigate. But instead of little green men, he finds the sexiest woman he’s ever laid eyes on. Though Mala’s odd behavior–an obsession with the naked channel, straightforward offers of sex–might have something to do with amnesia, what red-blooded American male wouldn’t feel lucky? Still, Mason doesn’t want to take advantage of a lost soul. .however much she wants to be taken advantage of. . .
Fresh Fiction Box 📦
1. Guardian: Classified K-9 Unit by Terri Reed
2. After The Dark by Cynthia Eden
3. A Small-Town Bride by Hope Ramsay
4. I Dared the Duke by Anna Bennett
5. The Last Chance Matinee by Mariah Stewart
Fresh FICTION ——–BOX NOT MISS—— 📦
- 2 ebooks 📱
- 6 books 📚
- Xtreme Candy
- Rescue Me (Montana Rescue) by Susan May Warren
- Murder at an Irish Wedding by Carlene O’Conner
- How To Tame A Beast in Seven Days by Kerrelyn Sparks
- Starlight Bridge by Debbie Mason
- Abduction by Cynthia Eden
- Reunited With The Rancher by Sara Orwig
- Maybe Tomorrow by Kim Golden
- Forbidden Kisses by Annie Rains
“Ima have to get the rest of the books that goes with these because this the second part”😨😱 ” !Siren Song by Cat Adams✔️💀 >
Description: In Celia Graves’s world, vampires roam the alleys of Tinseltown, street corner psychics have real powers, and cops use memory enhancement spells. But Celia thought she was an ordinary human, albeit one with a clairvoyant best friend and a ghostly little sister.
The vampire attack that made Celia an Abomination forces her to take food in liquid form and gives a whole new meaning to the word “sunburn.” She’s slowly adjusting (therapy sessions and all) when she discovers that the attack awakened a hidden part of her heritage: Celia is part Siren, able to enthrall men—and enrage women.
Her best friend’s murder is unsolved; the cops think Celia should be in jail or staked; and her old lover, mage Bruno DeLuca, has something important to tell her. To top it all off, Celia’s been summoned to the Sirens’ island.
Celia Graves has more than one enemy. Some of them want her blood. Some of them want her soul. All of them want her dead.
Siren Song, Book Two in the Blood Singer series, is another thrilling paranormal fantasy from bestselling author Cat Adams—an action-packed follow-up to Blood Song.